Russell Trew Limited is a national specialist roofing and building contractor founded in 1998 as a private limited company. Since then, we have grown in size and reputation. Our head office is in East London and we also have an office in Birmingham.
We are approved by all major suppliers of roofing products and accredited to all the appropriate trade associations. We are registered with CHAS, Constructionline, Safecontractor, EXOR, Considerate Constructors Scheme and CompetentRoofer as well as being on numerous local authority frameworks and private client approved lists.
What We've Achieved
- A distinguishing feature of our company is our ability to operate with a culture of transparency and co-operation.
- We use the right expertise, the latest techniques and the strictest time, cost and management controls to give our clients total confidence and ensure the continued success of Russell Trew Limited.
- We understand that good working practices are more than skin deep. They start by employing the best people and working to the highest quality standards. We continue with investment in training and safety standards together with employing the latest environmental policies, therefore minimising the impact of our work on the environment.
- Our determination to maintain our position as a top class specialist roofing contractor is ongoing which is why we are investing in a programme of continual training and apprenticeships.
- At Russell Trew Limited we like to think we stand apart from our competition. We believe that all our clients should receive the best possible service. This approach has given us a high proportion of repeat business and negotiated contracts.
- We have ample experience in working at occupied properties. We provide high quality workmanship and ensure all tenants are satisfied and any concerns addressed and resolved promptly. We have a dedicated Tenant Liaison Officer present on all major projects.
- Continuous open communication with all parties involved in a project ensures that everybody achieves their goals in the most efficient manner possible. Our senior management and directors are on hand at all times should their input be required to ensure that contracts meet with client expectations.
- We are happy to be involved at all stages of a project, particularly at the earliest stage possible, so that we may offer the benefit of our experience and also the latest materials and techniques at specification stage.
- We believe that today’s satisfied clients are tomorrow’s customers and we handle all our business with total commitment and integrity.
- Russell Trew Limited has a history of high performance and we intend to maintain this long into the future. We are a company you can trust and one that genuinely cares about its reputation.