Late September Update


This month has mostly been about testing and bike maintenance.

I completed a test in which my lactose blood levels were taken and also underwent a  fitness test which revealed both my maximum output and maximum threshold levels to have improved by roughly 19 per cent - which is great, training is paying off!

I also travelled to  France but unfortunately my bike was damaged in transition. I have ordered new parts for it and also updated old parts which had suffered through wear and tear.

I should get the bike back in the next day or two and then be back on the road. See below a photo of me undergoing testing at Cardiff University - and I look forward to posting another update next month.




Michael fitness test.jpg